At Bill’s Restaurant’s we serve only the freshest produce, creating exceptional dishes from breakfast through to dinner.
Our Junior Sous Chef’s must:
- Have a proven track record in delivering exceptional dishes in a time-pressured environment
- 1 or more years experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Development and management of a chef team
- Be eligible to work full time in the UK
What do you need to do well?
As Bill’s Junior Sous Chef you’ll need to make sure our standard of service remains high at all times, ensure your section is running smoothly, keep the atmosphere just right in the kitchen and work as a team to deliver fantastic fresh dishes throughout the day.
Our successful applicant will receive the following benefits:
- Excellent pay
- Career progression and development opportunities
- Free meals on shift
- 50% Discount off food for you and up to three others when dining at Bill’s (Sun-Thurs)
- 25% Discount for 3 of your nominated 'Friends and Family' (Sun-Thurs)
- Benefits and Reward platform where you can access discount on over 1000 retailers, cinema tickets and holidays
- Pension scheme
- Annual leave
- Anniversary gift for 1 years’ service
- Sabbatical for long term employees
- Employee of the month
- Company incentives
- And many more…
If this sounds like your kind of job, we'd really like to hear from you.
To apply for this role, click here.
Business Contact Information
135-137 High street