March for Veterans 2020 - Colchester
Colchester Town Centre
Earlybird Child: £7.00 (offer ends 31 January)
Children under 5 years: Free
Group Discount (Group of ten): £100
This exciting new ten mile route winds through the streets of the city centre before heading out towards Abbey Fields. Marching is, of course, optional. We would in fact encourage you to simply walk, ten miles is a long way to keep that up after all.
By taking part in March for Veterans, you are helping us to rebuild lives after sight loss for many veterans across the UK.
We think you’re awesome for taking part in March for Veterans, you are helping us rebuild lives after sight loss. In exchange we promise:
- A fantastic, fully guided walk with support from our awesome staff
- A snazzy branded t-shirt so you can rock the Team Blind Veterans look on the day
- A veritable shower of training and fundraising advice ahead of the walk
- A direct line to your amazing local fundraising team
- Access to our exclusive Team Blind Veterans UK Facebook group…memes always welcome.
- Help and support wherever you need it – we’re with you every step of the way!
Sponsorship Target of £75.