PUB QUIZ TIME!
Board of being at home and staying in again tonight? Don't worry, we have brought the Pub Quiz to you! Facetime your friends or give them a call to complete the IN COLCHESTER Pub Quiz. If you have a big brain you can give it a go on your own! The winner could win a voucher to spend in any town centre business (redeemable within the next year)!
Round 1: Animals
- True or false, the Hippopotamus has webbed feet?
- For what do butterflies use the 'proboscis' for?
- Which animal is believed to be the largest animal to have ever lived?
- The Bichon Frise is a breed of what? a) Dog b) Cow c) Sheep
Round 2: Netflix Round
- According to the Independent, what was the “most-watched” Netflix show in 2018?
- Full of twists and turns, which Harlan Coben features a mysterious woman who brings chaos to all she meets?
- In which Netflix drama does Henry Cavill play Geralt Of Rivia, a superhero monster hunter?
Round 3: All About Colchester
- Which pub in Colchester town centres is located at the top of Sheregate Steps?
- What did ATIK use to be called?
- What bar in Colchester is 2-4-1 on cocktails daily until 7pm?
- Which restaurant in Colchester is inspired by the Pan-Pacific?
- How many flower planters did Our Colchester BID plant in the town last summer? a) 87 b) 183 c) 146
- Which band is meant to be performing in Castle Park in July 2020?
- Which hotel in Colchester town centre is currently being renovated?
Round 4: The Random Round
- Which song are these lyrics from? ‘I’m in California dreaming about who we used to be. When we were younger and free, I’ve forgotten how it felt before the world fell at our feet’
- Which county is the origin of the cocktail Mojito?
- Who was the first celebrity to be voted out in 2016 series?
- 'Birds of Prey' starring Margot Robbie is based on which character from the DC Comics universe?
How to submit your answers:
Step 1: Answer all the questions as best you can
Step 2: Send them to us at email@example.com
Step 3: Wait and see if you have won!
Good luck to you all and remember to support your local businesses during this different and strange time.
Complete by Friday 27th to be entered into our prize draw!